It is common to be upset by a zit popping on your face just before a big presentation or an exciting date. Before pimples, blackheads or acne, whatever you call them, make you cancel your appointments let Lucent Skin acne moisturizing cream zap them completely. If you are facing dryness or flakiness after using an acne cream, Lucent Skin acne cream is best for your skin type.
It does the following to your skin:
- Benefits both adults and teenagers alike
- Treat both mild and moderate acne
- Clear spots, pimples, pus-filled lesions aka acne
- Removes blackheads, whiteheads, inflammation
- Can be used on both face and body
- Treats existing and takes care of any future breakouts too
- Backed by dermatologists, safe and effective with no side effects
For best results, apply a needle size of Lucent Skin acne moisturizing cream on the tip of the acne a minimum of three times in a day on a clean skin. Apply other skin care products like moisturizer and sunscreen after it dries up. It can heal the most stubborn acne from the root, at a very modest offer. Unlike other acne creams, which leave your skin dry and flaky, Lucent Skin acne moisturizing cream hydrates your skin besides clearing it of the pesky acne.
Lucent Skin acne moisturizing cream has “Benzoyl peroxide”, the chief ingredient responsible for killing the bacterial growth.
Note: Standard Shipping Free