Vinegar has been used for centuries for various cooking and household purposes. And the most popular of all the vinegar types is apple cider vinegar. Replete with important nutrients, ACV can more benefits for you than you would have thought.
ACV has too many benefits. One major reason it can be good for you is it contains good concentrations of certain beneficial nutrients. It is one of the important facts about natural skincare.
To know more about it, read the Infographic by s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com
Following are the skin benefits of organic apple cider vinegar.
– Helps Treat Candida: The rich enzymes present in apple cider vinegar regulate the presence of candida.
– Soothes Sunburn: Organic Apple cider vinegar help restore your skin’s pH levels, thereby soothing it and treating sunburn.
– Helps Treat Acne: It restores the acidic layer. It also kills bacteria and removes excess dirt and oil.
– Anti-Aging Properties: Apples are good sources of flavonoids, phytochemicals like quercetin and catechin, and carotenoids that exhibit excellent anti-aging properties.
– Cures Warts: The topical application of highly concentrated acetic acid helps alleviate warts.