Korean skin care routine is a somewhat exhaustive multi-step process, a fact which seems to have sparked a ton of intrigue in the beauty world as of late. This is the best skin care routine that anyone can do. It includes cleansing, exfoliating, treating, moisturizing and applying plenty of SPF during the day. It’s all about achieving healthy radiance from within, and while it may take a little longer, the results are worth it in the long run.
To know more about the 10 steps Korean skin care routine, read the infographic by “livefervently.com”.
Here are the benefits of following Korean skin care routine:
- Hydration:It makes your skin look younger, dewy and plumps it leaving you with skin that is supple and elasticity.
- Layering: When you layer products in thin amounts, from light to heavy textures, it makes them more effective overall.
- Lighter Textures:If you have younger skin, save the creams for matured skin and go for emulsions and lotions instead.
- Serums and Essences:Go for the serum as it will provide better results of beautiful, bright, and clear skin.
- Affordable:The prices are affordable which makes user more willing to use generous amounts without feeling stingy of their product.